Unfortunately, in our day and time, abuse is all around us. But, it’s even worse when it’s handed down by those who are sworn to serve and protect… not abuse and neglect. Or, by those who have been elected to represent the best interest of Americans everywhere.

If you believe you are a victim of abuse, or if if you have previously experienced abuse by a police officer, jail correctional officer, or any elected or appointed government official, you should contact Americans Resisting Minority and Ethnic Discrimination (ARMED) to see how we can help you.

We have a team of lawyers, trained in addressing human and civil rights violations; and defending constitutional rights for all American citizens. We will review your complaint, and If we believe yours is one that meets our criteria, through due process we will fight your battle for you, at no costs to you.  Also, whenever possible, we will file criminal charges against the abusive officer or public official, with intent of conviction and incarceration.

Additionally, if you are aware of any form misconduct on the part of a police officer or government official, ARMED needs to know about it. 

Simply fill in all the spaces below, including the message box where you can tell us your story with as much detail as possible.

Lastly, please solve the simple captcha math problem at the bottom of the page to confirm that you are not a robot. Then, click the SUBMIT button and you’re done. Expect to hear from an ARMED representative within 48 business hours. 

Thank you… and, All the Best to You.

3 + 2 =